Monday, August 15, 2005

meme meme meme...

(it's my lunch break. really.)

50 Questions (via ABDmom)

1. First name: Ding
2. Were you named after anyone? Yes; my mother’s best friend back in the philippines
3. Do you wish on stars? No.
4. When did you last cry? Sunday I teared up a little while watching First Daughter but I’m chalking that up to PMS.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Very. My print is very blocky.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Um…shhh…liver loaf.
7. What is your most embarrassing CD? I once had a baby face cd. I later sold it in a yard sale.
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Of course! I’m fabulous (despite the fact that I will most likely forget my new friend’s birthday.)
9. Do you have a journal? Yes, one that i’ve been neglecting because of this thing.
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Doesn’t everybody?
11. What are your nicknames? Yum-yum, gassy princess...
12. Would you bungee jump? Um, no.
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Shoes? With laces? You mean gasp athletic gear?!
14. Do you think that you are strong? My lower body strength is immense – really! I can leg press a muther. I have weak girly upper body strength that only kicks in during panic.
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben & Jerry’s New York Super Fudge Chunk. (because I am a super fudge chunk – ha! Roomy – beat you to it.)
16. Shoe Size? 8
17. Red or pink? Persimmon.
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I think I’m inheriting my mother’s problematic filipina grandmother tendency to be, uh, hairy. I’m not happy about it. At all. Grr.
19. Who do you miss most? My mom.
20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Whatever.
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I am proudly wearing a maternity summer dress from Target! Why maternity? Because it’s comfy and gives me an excuse to stop holding it in. Heh.
22. What are you listening to right now? Radiofreevirgin.com
23. Last thing you ate? Corner Bakery croissant.
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt sienna.
25. What is the weather like right now? Hot and slightly humid.
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? Roomie, to wake her up.
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I actually have a hard time noticing the opposite sex…(no peripheral vision, dude! None!)
28. Favorite Drink? Red wine, champagne, hendrick’s gin, or whiskey
29. Favorite Sport? That’s funny.
30. Hair Color? Brown (with gray in exactly the same spot my dad has it)
31. Eye Color? Brown
32. Do you wear contacts? No – I’m terrified of them. I sport cute black glasses.
33. Favorite Food? Meatloaf. Always meatloaf.
34. Last Movie You Watched? The Aristocrats. Heh.
35. Favorite Day Of The Year? Thanksgiving.
36. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Scary movies; happy endings are for chumps.
37. Summer Or Winter? Summer
38. Hugs OR Kisses? Kisses
39. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? (see Ben & Jerry above)
40. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? Hmmph.
41. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? Phht.
42. What Books Are You Reading? Jonathan Ames
43. What's On Your Mouse Pad? My hand, on the mouse.
44. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? The one with that skinny girl in it and that preternaturally mature child, dakota fanning
45. Favorite Smells? Bread, bacon, jasmine, gardenia, issey miyake’s parfum
46. Favorite Sounds? Traffic
47. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling stones
48. What's the furthest you've been from home? Europe.
49. Do you have a special talent? Um…my (cough) yoda imitation.
50. What is your ring tone? Some baroque thing…

No comments: