Tuesday, July 12, 2005

this is a hard week at work (tomorrow morning - pancake breakfast at the office), roomie is part of a sleep study tonight (poor thing's circadian rhythms are all blown asunder) and i just watched a 'queer eye' featuring a nudist...

(oooh, hot daddy from the neighborhood crossing the street....oh, yuck. it's only frank.)

all this makes me glad i'm going to canada with K- this weekend to buy the new harry potter.
(no! we can't wait for the u.s release date! we must have it now, i tell you, now!) ah, windsor...home of the Happy Tap.

(also home to the saddest male strippers you'll ever see, but that's a story for another time.)

3 comments:

jp 吉平 said...

Mmm,pancakes. I think I'll have pancakes today too. My circadian rhythms are crazy too, but I know why. It's four 4:30am and I have little interest in going back to bed.

Where are you going to cross the border?

db said...

Ahhh, Canada! Take me with you!
-db

Sid said...

dood! you're going to canadia for the book? that's crazy!

Also, i think the time for the sad stripper story is now, my friend.