Monday, September 12, 2005

while roomie was out of town this weekend i finally figured out the ergonomically puzzling vibe i bought a few months ago (i'd been using it upside down.) it relieved some stress so i thought i'd jump on nerve, despite my rant below, and take a gander at who'd been looking at my profile. (ah, privacy. you're a thing of the past.)

hmm. despite having no new messages in my inbox i've been peeked at by at least 30 guys. (which isn't the point; i just can't get around not using a number. saying 'bunch of guys' sounds worse, as well as not being true, and saying anything else is just vague and inadequate.) the point is that i'm wondering why i don't have any messages. if they're like me, they have credits that carried over into the new system (though now it costs a criminal 200 pts to just say hi to someone on nerve. bastards.) so why no Hi? are they waiting for me to say hi?

and then i saw something that made my heart jump just a little bit.

Dewey (aka, the Librarian).
he viewed and added me to his 'hot' list just a few days ago.
he's not dead.
he hasn't been eaten by connecticut mooses. (moosi? moose?)
should i say something? send him a casual hiya?

seeing his face again made me gasp.
is this me missing him?

5 comments:

jp 吉平 said...

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z z z z z z z z z z zzzzzzzzzzzzzz z z z z z

once I offered (jokingly) to buy you one. There was a community decision that it wouldn't be prudent.

do you have to wait for an empty house to take care of it? Couldn't you just turn on some music in your room, like other teenage boys?

Delia Christina said...

it's a new one. it's loud. so it's either blast the 1812 Overture in my bedroom or wait for a more discreet moment.

(so far the community has been safe.)

Delia Christina said...

(thank you for bringing up my 'dear jesus' birthday wishlist ...)

i am missing the sex, though. we were good together.

Orange said...

The 1812 Overture goes so well with fireworks!

P.S. It's meese. As in "one Edwin Moose, two Edwin Meese."

Delia Christina said...

heh.