Wednesday, May 11, 2005

the best decision

the first day of social good-doing is over. and it was so GREAT!

who cares that the office is a little tiny? who cares that there are no supplies? who cares that this one office creates more paper than a small nation?? one small grant project is on the horizon and other projects are on my desk. i'm so thrilled.

of course this giddiness will fade as i go further, but for now it's perfect. perfect.
...
in other news, it was really hot today. and sticky. wrong time to have a 'fro.

4 comments:

bitchphd said...

Congrats, and lol on the 'fro. I wouldn't know, but I can imagine...

Delia Christina said...

thanks! i'm having a good time there so far.

as for the fro, now that the weather's shifted again, it keeps me warm.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you, Ding. I hope you will keep up with the blog here as well.

Delia Christina said...

oh, never fear. screed will always be here.