Saturday, April 02, 2005

i can't sleep. went to see jon stewart tonight at the rosemont theater. (i don't think these two things are related.)

1. he's shorter than you'd think. but, for some reason, that doesn't really matter to me.
2. uh, when he used profanity i got all tingly.
3. if only they could clone him and then distribute him freely amongst all of us who love him. yes. i love him.
4. i was one of four brown people in the entire theater. we even had the two guys in front of us help us look. said one to the other: "you know, this is just about the whitest crowd i've ever seen."
5. i tinkered with the idea that i'd post my photo, just to spark things up a bit, but then had a few thoughts:
- i don't understand the instructions for posting a photo on my profile
- um....no
- blogbot needs better technical writers because i didn't understand ANYTHING
6. hmm...who would i pack for a deserted island: eddie izzard or jon stewart? oh, jon. you had me at 'we have a tape of a guy fucking a pinata...'
7. if i take the nonprofit gig and supplement my income by... selling an ovary, that's ok, right?
8. steve gilliard is an angry black man and i heart him for it.
9. hugh's visit is finally coming to an end. i can start taking iron pills for all the blood loss.
10. what's the actual definition of having one's salad tossed? (ahem)

3 comments:

jp 吉平 said...

oh no. Here are some of my responses:

3. I'm a fan of Jon Stewart, but I could probably live without his clone.

5. Have you downloaded Hello and Picasa yet?

6. I would take Jon Stewart.

7. Selling an ovary will be painful. tell your nonprofit that you need more money. you should come to Seattle and work for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

9. Congratulations on the end of Hugh.

10. Tossing salad. Ding, some questions you ask your loving friends. Some questions, though, you should save for Google. Get back to us.

Delia Christina said...

love the pic, kn.o.b.
you have to tell me how you got your photo on your profile. you must or i'll go insane.

thankfully, over dinner with my friend dr. A, i finally had the definitive answer about 'tossing one's salad.'

it was exactly what i thought. all i can say is use a dental dam before you do it.

Unknown said...

ding, just go to the Blogger homepage and visit the FAQs. If I can figure out how to do it, anyone can. But download Picasa first.