Monday, April 28, 2008

a placeholder

there's a lot for me to write about today but my schedule is already a little packed and i'll have to sneak it in later. but here's a preview:

why come no one's talking about the fact that Obama's loss in PA is basically down to the color of his skin?
why come no one (except the usual folks) took note of sean bell's killers being acquitted last friday?
why come no one gives michelle obama a freaking break?
why come jeremiah wright is still in the news and still making folks mad?
why come there aren't women and people of color in the comics industry?

see? told you there's a lot.

2 comments:

bitchphd said...

why come no one (except the usual folks) took note of sean bell's killers being acquitted last friday?

Everyone's still too busy writing anguished mea culpas about Amanda's racist book illustrations, I think.

Delia Christina said...

ugh.
that whole thing makes me angry, angry, angry.

(though your comment made me snort a little.)