Monday, December 05, 2005

psst. it's a secret

i have been sworn to secrecy by my ever vigilant roomie.

all i can say is that we spent an entire weekend (approximately 16 hours) doing something i never thought we would do - EVER. our household is changed forever. all has become clear to me and a new addiction has begun. the secret life of a certain population makes sense now.

shhh....

***
in other news, B- has not contacted me since i suggested we actually go out before having a rambunctious frolic. perhaps he's buried under student papers. perhaps he's pondering the implications of the two of us appearing in public together. perhaps he's refilling his scrips. who knows?

and in still more other news, it seems i'm going to be stranded here in chicago for the holidays. my new job, though fabulous, just will not allow me to pay over $400 for a plane ticket to the west coast. (yes, it's my fault i waited this long to even try buying a ticket. i never said i was good at planning. just planning for frolics.) so if anyone else is going to be in town for the holidays and would like a partner in crime or even just a mild adventure while the city empties, let me know.

i'll be up for anything.

11 comments:

bitchphd said...

Huh. What did you do? Babyproof the apartment? Paint it orange? Feng Shui everything? Begin a doll collection and set up a display case in the living room? Build a functioning s/m dungeon?

Orange said...

I suspect scrapbooking. (The horror!)

I'll mostly be in town over the holidays. How 'bout a movie or drinks or a meal?

jp 吉平 said...

water wars.

bitchphd said...

Ooh! Skin bleaching!

Delia Christina said...

orange: yes, i'm up for drinks, meal, shoplifting, whatever.

guess on, my pretties, guess on.

(i'll have to get permission from roomie to reveal our secret...)

Delia Christina said...

no, but that should be on my list for my bleak christmas stay.

jp 吉平 said...

sixteen hours at the shooting range? Seems like a lot.

Delia Christina said...

ooh, you're so close, jp!

jp 吉平 said...

you've been to the firing range before, and you liked it. Remember?

I can't imagine sixteen hours of paintball or laser tag. So I'm guessing you played Halo 2.

Delia Christina said...

i *did* like it! i even hung the target on the back of my office door, remember?

(shhh. it wasn't halo 2. but close enough. where have i been all these years? and how could anyone get through these things without a cheat sheet?)

jp 吉平 said...

doom?