Thursday, March 22, 2007

ding perhaps shares too much

my raincoat smells funny. it smells like old guy.

what a day - when i left the house it was pitch black and i got to the office at 7 for a board meeting and then realized, halfway through the meeting, that after my shower this morning, i'd forgotten my instead cup.

niiice. so now my lower regions are stuffed with toilet paper.

and the day for the agency's spoken word event (at which B-'s sister will perform) is one month out. i'm looking at the nifty postcard advertising the event right now and trying to find a family resemblance but can't find one.

2 comments:

jp 吉平 said...

Perhaps yes, you have shared too much.

I wish I could say I was surprised.

(Sorry I missed your call last weekend, I'll call you this weekend).

Delia Christina said...

you know, the guy who taught me how to make emergency underwear shouldn't talk.

but yes. we'll talk this weekend. BG finale!! frak yeah!