Wednesday, January 11, 2006

resolution: make an effort not to whine


work is going to be my lover for a while.
not that it's a bad thing! work is comforting; work makes me feel good; work makes me feel valuable and i do good work. so work is good. yeah...good.

it's good that i have a deadline for a piece to write coming up next week; it's good that the month of january and february will absolutely blow at the office. it's good that my position will probably be expanding (newest development!!). really, it's all good.

it's just that...sunday, i went to get a bra fitting and i think that's going to be the last time, for a very long time, that anyone is going to cup my boob.

5 comments:

Delia Christina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Orange said...

Girl, you can't just say "I had a bra fitting" and not give up the details! Did you discover you were supposed to wear a completely different size? Did you spend $200 on new bras?

jp 吉平 said...

I'm trying to think of something to say that is supportive *so to speak*

Delia Christina said...

re bra fitting: it was at intimacy - and i am wearing the correct size bra. but needed a new one desperately. it's a black pseudo demi from (let me look...) Goddess and it was a mere cool $32!! the quality of a higher end bra, but not about to cost half my rent. it fits well, supports the gals and makes me, uh, perky. i love it.

i can't get used to wearing the bra so low in the back but nothing shifts. yay.

that's ok, jp. i know you care.

Sid said...

and yet you should make a resolution to wine. hmmmmm...