Wednesday, March 02, 2005

blather

the new season of the amazing race rocks - and managed to get me to cry. wearing cut off shorts and flannels, these two hog lovers mangled the english language, the spanish language, needed subtitles, and slowly jogged their way across peru. but when big soft men with southern accents cry while describing their deep love and affection for one another, i have to get all teary, too.

in other tv news, jennifer (the blandest of all bachelorettes) took a road less traveled and decided that NEITHER of the bachelors would get her boring-ass hand in marriage.

and i'm still on the hunt for the perfect pair of trousers. (why can't i find a pair of pants cut exactly like my favorite pair of jeans soi can wear them to work?? why?? why does the clothing industry have to frustrate me?? why can't i find that nice pencil skirt that won't pull across my tummy?)

um, and i'm going to minneapolis next week.

envy me for the excitement i leave in my wake.

No comments: