Monday, May 14, 2007

i have shopping on the brain.
the weather is warmer, my pedicure is cute and all i want to do is shop for cute summer clothes that will make me feel light as a feather and not too sweaty.

first, an observation:
anyone remember the heady days of 1993 when little babydoll dresses, worn with tights and doc martens, were the absolute thing??

well, they're back. isn't there some rule that if you're old enough to have worn a trend the first time around, you shouldn't wear it when it comes back?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, I didn't wear those in 1993, so I'm doing it now. Join me!

Atalanta said...

But the fashion cycles are so much faster now...
On the shopping front, M-bee and I are planning a run out to Forth and Towne over Memorial Day weekend if you are (sob) interested in hitting it up one last time.

Delia Christina said...

atalanta: i'm so there with you.

bitch: i am loving the higher waisted swing dresses, but i cannot wear them above the knee. not only do i have Campbell Soup Kid knees, i can't help but hear stacy and clint in my head saying women over 35 shouldn't be wearing anything above the knee...

i think i would wear them as smock tops. do they make me look preggers? you betcha. but they're awfully cute and comfortable.