Friday, June 22, 2007

the summer of 3: frolic boy

so. had another fun, exhausting, relaxing, intense evening with S- last night.

i would try and characterize our rendezvous with more poetry but i can't find the poet who would fit exactly. i mean, when someone has taken the role of Dominant Teacher, donne or browning doesn't match the occasion.

'how do i frolic with thee?
let me count the ways.
but first let me put
my thumb in your butt.'


see? not really poetic.

if anyone knows an appropriate poet for this kind of action, let me know.

[thanks to shrinky, i've found appropriate versification from Avenue Q, "You Can Be Loud as the Hell You Want":

Princeton:
Oh, my God, Kate, no one's ever touched me like this
before - you can't put your finger there -
OOH! PUT YOUR FINGER THERE!
]

8 comments:

Delia Christina said...

there were no thumbs in butts. it was an example. an illustration of...

no. no *thumbs* in butts over here.

Orange said...

So...not a thumb then. Toy!

Unknown said...

Oh thank jeebus I read these comments, as I had my hands slapped over my ears, chanting, "I'm not listening."

Not a poem, but there is actually a song from musical theatre that fits this ...I think it is "You can be as loud as you want to be" (Gary Coleman, as played by the nazi on Grey's Anatomy, is one of the singers) from Avenue Q.

I would think sapphire might have a poem that includes something like this - though I would bet it wouldn't be in the context of anything consensual.

Delia Christina said...

thanks, shrinky!
i think avenue Q is the perfect place to look.

(and how appropriate this is pride weekend.)

Unknown said...

totally appropos! The guy who wrote the book (and won a tony for it) went to college with me - we were actually in a play (musical) together!

liza said...

Wait, so who's the Dominant Teacher, you? I can see it. Ruler in hand...
There's a LOT of dirty poetry out there: Cisneros' Wicked Wicked Ways and Loose Woman both are filled with them--just off the top of my head. I know a bunch of LA poets that write erotic stuff, but they're stuff isn't online but you can order from them directly. Imani Tolilver, Peter J. Harris and Alejandra Ibarra aka "Santa Perversa" are three that have a web presence and can get pretty filthy/hot.

liza said...

Tolliver, not Tililver. Sorry. Imani Tolliver. She rocks.

Delia Christina said...

you'd think i'd be the dom, huh? surprise surprise.
i have a lot to learn.