Friday, December 10, 2004

tonight, the opera. (thanks, G, for the ticket!)
tomorrow night, the holiday party at K--'s. there, i hope to run into my ex-roommate and ask her why she's walking around the neighborhood in a wig.
sunday afternoon, brunch date. i hope i'm devastatingly hungover and louche. that is, if we're still on.

monday, tutoring (must remember to bring snacks).
tuesday, drinks and dinner with A-- and her friend E.
wednesday, PAYDAY!! oh, sweet baby jesus, pay day! not a rent pay day - i can buy christmas goodies and pay my cleaning lady! oh, happy happy day!

i emailed dewey darko today. just to say hi and ask if he'd been attacked by a moose. his silence acts like a subtle rebuke to my poor handling of our weekend together.

2 comments:

jp 吉平 said...

so many font colors! should I make fun of you or ask you how to do it?

Delia Christina said...

you should make fun of me.

i'll tell you for free. if you edit in HTML, then you can write in pretty colors!

see?