Wednesday, June 11, 2003

i sent another 'church gal' column off today in response to typical fundamentalist rantings from dad's readership. a part of me suspects this is his underhanded way to bring me back to the 'fold.' i don't think i've left the fold, though, just found a different kind. my next two have to be very different in tone, away from the church-bashing and more ... what? even handed? there's no way to be even handed. church guys turn me off because they're mostly narrow, prudish, patriarchal and anti-intellectual. sort of like our president.

i was going to post it, but for all my desire to be public or to have the merest public voice, i can't put it here.

i should be preparing my portfolio.

i haven't written anything substantial other than that column that only right-wing baptists will see.

No comments: